Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

All About Me By- Lolenese

Learning -Intention -We are learning to write a recount.
Success-Criteria-I know I am successful when I can write a recount about myself.

                                    All About Me
Hello! My name is Lolenese. My birthday is on September 2009.I grew up in Glen Innes,Auckland,New Zealand.My school is in Panmure .I have one brother and one sister. 

Diary of the Wimpy kid is the best book I have read.The music that I love to listen to is "my dream came true".The three wise cousins is the best movie I have seen. Andie Mack is my favourite TV show.My favourite game to play is Roblox.

In school my favourite subjects are Maths,Reading and Spelling.My favourite colour is blue. My best friend is Ellma.
I like Pandas.Water Melons are my favourite fruit to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.